Sunday, November 13, 2016

Why don't you try scrap booking them too freedom?

Trolls

I am so sorry to break up the schedule again. Then again, it's my blog and I do what I want. I went to see Trolls today with a friend and her niece. I was more looking forward to spending time with one of my favorite kids than seeing the movie to be honest.

However, I was pleasantly surprised by that glitter bomb of a movie. It was funny. It had a ton of heart. It…had John Cleese in it you guys!!! JOHN CLEESE. It also had a lot of fun songs too.

Plot in a Nutshell: Trolls are HAPPY ALL THE TIME, except Branch because he's a troll prepper. They previously escaped captivity from the Bergens, who believed they could only be happy by eating trolls. After Princess Poppy throws an ill-advised party and a disgraced Bergen chef kidnaps her friends, she and Branch go to get them back. Bridget, a Bergen scullery maid who loves the Bergen king, helps Poppy, Branch and company escape in exchange for a makeover. After one of Poppy's friends betrays them to the chef, Poppy is despondent, but zomg you guise Branch sings and makes it all better. Bridget lets her new friends escape, but Poppy and co go back for her and eventually show the Bergens that they can be happy without ingesting trolls. THE END.

WTF: Why the fuck would anyone eat a goddamn troll, especially one with filled with glitter?

Fun Facts are Fun: Trolls is DreamWorks Animation's first musical film since The Prince of Egypt. In 1998.

The Verdict: Go see it.


I solemnly swear that I'm going to stick to my schedule for next week. Prepare yourselves, Star Wars fans…I'm doing Phantom Menace.

No comments:

Post a Comment